Loading Events
This event is in the past

Indianapolis Theatre Fringe Festival

Aug 15, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM

presented by indianapolis Fringe Theatre Festival

IndyFringe is a 501c3 arts organization that the serves the community by creating opportunities for emerging artists. Each August, we host the IndyFringe Festival, an 11 day celebration of live theatre featuring more than 60 performers and groups with almost 400 shows up and down Mass Ave.

This year, our 15th, the festival runs from August 15-25, 2019 in and around 7 theaters on Mass Ave. 80% of the profits from the festival go directly to the performers, the other 20% covers the cost of putting on the festival.

Details

Start:
August 15 @ 6:00 pm
End:
August 25 @ 8:30 pm
Event Category:
Event Tags:
Website:
www.indyfringe.org

Venue

Indianapolis Fringe Theatre Festival
719 E. St. Clair
Indianapolis, IN 46202 United States
+ Google Map

Organizer

indianapolis Fringe Theatre Festival
Phone:
317-308-9800
Email:
becki@indyfringe.org
Website:
www.indyfringe.org

Other

Volunteer Attire
T-shirt, volunteer badge (provided), black or Khaki pants or skirt
Volunteer Details
Must attend 1 volunteer orientation July 24th - 6:30 July 27th & August 3rd - 10 a.m., August 4th -n n4:00 p.m., August 8th - 6 p.m. We have positions available for bartenders and ushers, possibly some office volunteers during the festival as well
Volunteer Shift Information
M-Th 5:15-10:15 p.m. Friday 5:15-8:15, 8:15-11:30 Saturdays - 3 hr. shifts 12:45, 3:45, 6:45 & 9:45 Sundays - 12:445, 3:45, 6:45 sign up online for shifts www.indyfringe.org/volunteer