Museum by Moonlight is on Saturday, February 25, 2017. We will use over 120 volunteers to fill various shifts throughout the museum. If you sign-up you will be able to pick your volunteer role for the evening. We are still in need of volunteers for the second shift from 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
You are welcome to come before your shift and enjoy the party. Because the food for the event is donated and in limited supply, we ask that you do not eat the food from the local vendors. There will be food available in Volunteer Central and this will be replenished throughout the evening. We also ask that you do not consume alcohol before your shift.
• Must be 21 years of age (bring proof to training session)
• Agree to a liability release and a release of likeness during the application process
• Must attend a required volunteer training session (returning volunteers may attend an abbreviated refresher training session)
• Wear all black and comfortable shoes
• Wear a volunteer vest during your shift (vests will be issued when you arrive for your shift)
There is a 3 step process to get signed up for a shift, but the first step is to fill out our online Museum by Moonlight Application. Use the website link on this page, or e-mail Aaron Haag for more information.
Feb 25, 2017, 9:30 PM - 12:30 AMAdd to Calendar Add to Google Calendar
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
3000 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46206
Volunteer roles include gallery host, VIP greeter, drink table and drink ticket assistants, coat check assistant, greeter, and several others.
Please signup at the following link before signing up with IA to be guaranteed a volunteer spot:
You may come early to experience the party before your shift (please no alcohol consumption before your shift) and we will provide food, soft drinks and water for you throughout the shift.
Please dress in all black and wear comfortable shoes.