Dec 9, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
presented by Eric Todd
Every year the Indiana State Museum hosts our annual Celebration Crossing exhibit beginning the day after Thanksgiving when Santa arrives by helicopter. This is our busiest time of the year for volunteering. Last season, our volunteers contributed over 900 hours of support to Celebration Crossing and helped to welcome nearly 30,000 visitors into the museum for the run of the season.
Here’s a quick look at this year’s volunteer positions:
• Santa’s House Photographer – take photos of visitors spending time with Santa
• Santa’s House Helper – facilitate early childhood activities and crafts
• Santa’s Workshop – facilitate elementary aged youth activities connected to designing, building and making
• Santa Claus Express Train Conductor – welcome guests and help board and unload the train
• Santa Claus Express Engineer –take a turn driving the train through our winter wonderland
If you are interested in volunteering for Celebration Crossing, you can also contact Eric Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-607-9483) or Charlie Shock (email@example.com or 317-439-5088).